The old town of Vilnius on the left bank of the Neris river with its narrow streets, secluded courtyards and numerous cozy cafes, bars, galleries and shops is a real paradise for tourists who look for romantics. The beauty of the old down of Vilnius which has been included into the heritage list of UNSECO equals to that of Europe's major cities.
We suggest that our guests visit several Internet websites where you are sure to find some useful information and ideas concerning the things that might be worth-while visiting in Lithuania.
• www.lietuva.lt - information about different towns of Lithuania
• www.litauen.org – a website about Lithuania in German and English
• www.tourism.lt – general tourist information about Lithuania
• www.lra.lt – the website of Lithuanian roads
• www.maps.lt – Lithuania's Internet portal. Address search engine
• www.lietuvosmarsrutai.eu – multimedia presentation of Lithuanian tourism routes
• www.vilnius.lt – information website of the City of Vilnius
• www.inyourpocket.com – information website of the City of Vilnius
• www.muziejai.lt – detailed information about Lithuania's museums and galleries
• www.teatras.lt – website of the Lithuanian National Drama Theatre
• www.okt.lt – website of Oskaras Koršunovas' Theatre
• www.cinema.lt – website of Lithuania's cinemas
• www.oldtown.lt - Night Strip Club offers original programs in downtown of Vilnius, near Town Hall.
On the right bank of the Neris river merely several hundred meters from the Ecotel Vilnius hotel is the concentration of the most important commerce and administration institutions of the city of Vilnius. The area of the country's capital seeks to become one of the most modern business and administration centers in Europe that will have a well-developed infrastructure.
We suggest that business travelers visit the following websites for information:
• www.seimas.lt – information website of the Seimas of the Republic of Lithuania.
• www.lrvk.lt – information website of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania
• www.lbank.lt – information website of the Bank of Lithuania